Notices for OEM of Health Food
1. Medical terms or easily confused terms with drugs shall not be used, and publicity of curative effects shall be prohibited.
2. It is forbidden to publicize the role of improving and enhancing sexual function.
3. Advertisements should be accompanied by clear and uniform sky-blue signs. The diameter of health food signs in newspaper and print advertisements should not be less than 1 cm.
4. If the health administrative department at or above the county level fails to pass the spot check, it will suspend its advertisement in its jurisdiction, and it can continue to issue the advertisement only after the original spot check department or the higher-level department has passed the spot check again.
5. Printed advertisements shall be published with the content approved by the industrial and commercial departments. They shall not modify or increase the content of advertisements without authorization. The number of printed advertisements shall be indicated.
Identification of OEM in Health Food
1. First trick: Recognize the regular import of health food, including "Little Blue Cap", and the batch number of health food such as "National Food Jianjin * No.
2. Second Recruitment: The State has clearly stipulated that regular imports of health food should have standard Chinese and foreign comparative labels, and Chinese fonts should be larger than foreign fonts.
3. Third Recruitment: Effective health certificates issued by the Entry-Exit Inspection and Quarantine Bureau must be provided, and anti-counterfeiting signs must be affixed.
4. Fourth trick: clear origin. According to the regulations, the product shall indicate the name and address of the country or region of origin of the product and the agent registered in China according to law. The common people can use the Chinese and English contrast to check whether the label is labeled or not.