正在播放吐血推荐极品女神

SERVICE HOTLINE:

020-85820485

Keywords:

Product Center

News

Contact information

American Ruiyi Pharmaceutical Group
Contact: Mr. Zheng

Tel: 020-85820485

       400-0032-068

Mobile phone:18148980106
Fax: 020-85820485
QQ:3146913284
E-mail: 3146913284@qq.com
Address: Room 606, 6th Floor, Shengrui Building, No. 608 Yingbin Road, Panyu District, Guangzhou

Infant protein powder

品 牌 :

材 质 :

价 格 :

定制热线 : 020-85820485

在线留言

详情

Infant protein powder


The growth and development of the body can be regarded as the process of protein accumulation, and protein is particularly important for children in the growth and development period. Especially before the age of four, metabolism is vigorous, and the required calories and nutrition are much higher than that of adults. Protein forms the nutritional basis for their success. The function of protein powder makes children grow higher, makes children smarter, and provides protection for children's immunity. The basic protein supplement index of children was 1.2-1.8


1. Nutrition Foundation for healthy growth of baby


Protein is the basic "healthy material" for babies in the developing period. According to the unit weight, they need the most protein, because they need protein for the growth and development of their muscle system, brain tissue and internal organs.


2. The cornerstone of baby's growth


Protein is involved in the production of muscle, bone, blood and skin, helps the body to create new tissues, and constitutes substances with important physiological functions such as enzymes, hormones and antibodies in the body; especially, protein provides a variety of amino acid nutrients for the construction of bone, which are the main components of bone collagen.


Therefore, in order to make children grow tall, we need to meet their needs for high-quality protein in time.


3. The foundation of baby's intelligence


Protein is one of the main components of brain cells, and it is also the material basis of the process of excitation and inhibition of brain cells. It plays an important role in language, thinking, memory, nerve conduction, movement and so on. Lack of protein will directly affect brain development, so that the transmission of nerve is limited, manifested as slow response.


Childhood and adolescence are the key periods of intellectual development. At birth, the brain weight of infants is about 1 / 4 of that of adults. At the age of 6, it is about 1200 grams, which is 90% of that of adults. The remaining 10% growth will be completed from school age to adolescence. Attention should be paid to the quality and quantity of protein intake in all stages. Therefore, it is necessary to supplement enough high quality protein every day to maintain children's intellectual development.


4. The cornerstone of baby's immunity


Children's immune system is still not perfect, especially the children before the age of 6 are in the "physiological immune function incomplete period", the relevant immune organs are not fully activated, immunoglobulin synthesis is insufficient, and they are vulnerable to the attack of pathogens.


Protein is the material basis of immune system and immune active substance, and also the carrier of many micronutrients' absorption and operation related to immunity.


Therefore, in order to enhance the immunity, the mother should pay attention to supplement the baby with sufficient high-quality protein.


5. How much protein does the baby need every day


The protein requirement of the growing baby is higher than that of the adult. The World Health Organization recommends that children aged 1-2 need 35 grams of protein per day; children aged 2-9 need 5 grams for each year of age; among them, children aged 5 and 6 need 55 grams per day; children aged 8 and 6 need 65 grams per day.


CONTACT US

Phone:020-85820485

Fax:020-85820485

E-mail:3146913284@qq.com

Address:Room 606, 6th Floor, Shengrui Building, No. 608 Yingbin Road, Panyu District, Guangzhou

Copy Right 2019 Ruiyi International Group Guangdong ICP19065858 Technical Support: Huaqi Network